Rev. Jay Shinseki
Centennial Book $25
Ready to dance at Obon
Watsonville Buddhist Temple is a Temple of the Jodo Shinshu Nishi Hongwanji tradition of Buddhism. Jodo Shinshu began over 800 years ago in Japan, and is still headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, at the Nishi Hongwanji Main Temple. Our tradition is supported in the United States by Buddhist Churches of America (BCA). We are part of the Coast District of the BCA.
We strive to follow the path to enlightenment by preserving faith in the Three Treasures: Dharma (the teachings), Sangha (the people), and Buddha (the Enlightened One).
- Mar. 19 - Sunday Service at 2pm
- Mar. 26 - Sunday Service at 2pm
- April 2 - Sunday/Shotsuki Hoyo Service at 2pm (Rev. Shinseki)
- April 9 - Tri-Temple Hanamatsuri Service at 10am at
Monterey Buddhist Temple (with Guest Speaker Rev. Kuwahara) - see flier below
- April 16 - Sunday Service at 2pm
- April 23 - Watsonville Hanamatsuri Bazaar - 11am to 2pm
- April 30 - Watsonville Bonsai Show 10am-4pm
Sunday Service at 2pm